How to Submit a Support Ticket
How to submit a ticket:
Note: [This system only works while you are at school and on our network!] If you're home, see further down
1) While on AITE’s campus, navigate to this website: https://aitesupport (ignore/accept any certificate errors)
2) Login using your student ID # (same as on your schedule) and password (same as you use to login to your laptop)
3) Enter your eChalk email address (this step is very important) ex: email@example.com
4) Enter a subject
5) Enter the description of the issue you’re experiencing. Be detailed! It will save you time in the long run
6) Click Submit Request
7) Await a response from a technician; you will receive responses and updates through your Office 365 (AITE) email very quickly and can also view replies through the support page.
How to submit a ticket if you are unable to use your laptop to access the Ticket System (eg. At home or if laptop is inoperable):
1) Send an email from your Office 365 (AITE email) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Be sure to include the same information as in steps 4+5 above.